Beet-Arugula Salad with Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup sliced jarred or canned beets
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange arugula on a serving platter. Top with sliced beets and mandarin oranges.
In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and blue cheese. Mix until blended and season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture over salad and serve.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved