- 1 pound Hawaiian Bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (recommended: King's)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (recommended: Dole)
- 1 (7-ounce) bag dried tropical fruit trio (recommended: Sun Maid)
- 1 (12-ounce) can coconut milk (recommended: Thai Kitchen)
- 1/4 cup dark rum (recommended: Myers's)
- 1 cup pineapple-coconut nectar (recommended: Kern's)
- 1 cup brown sugar (recommended: C and H)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Spray the inside of a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, pineapple, and dried tropical mix.
In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, rum, nectar, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and salt. Pour over bread mixture. Stir until well combined and bread is saturated.