Spicy Cashew Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cashew pieces, chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chili paste (recommended: Sambal Oelek)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (recommended: Thai Kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves, optional
- Serving Ideas: Serve with pre-sliced vegetables or packaged crudite platter sold at your grocery store.
Combine all ingredients, except lime juice and cilantro, in a 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low setting for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in lime juice and serve hot garnished with cilantro, if using.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2007