Ultimate Should Be a $1000 Pizza
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- One 12-inch, thin pizza crust, cooked and cooled
- One 4-ounce package smoked salmon
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- One 2-ounce jar black lumpfish caviar
- One 2-ounce jar red lumpfish caviar
- One 2-ounce jar white lumpfish caviar
- Fresh chives, finely chopped for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Mix the creme fraiche with the truffle oil and spread it evenly over the crust. Place the smoked salmon slices on top in one layer. Sprinkle the crabmeat evenly over the pizza.
Dollop the caviars onto the pizza. Garnish with chives.
Recipe copyright Sandra Lee, 2012