Special equipment: 2 12-cup cupcake tins 24 paper cupcake liners
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the muffin cups with the paper cupcake liners. Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions, divide the batter between the cups. Bake for 21-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
2. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. To decorate, use the photo as a guide: For Bunny
3. Tint vanilla frosting light pink and frost the top of the cupcake.
4. Cut a marshmallow in half crosswise and squeeze the sides to make ears. Dip the sticky cut edges in pink sugar crystals and attach as the ears.
5. Cut a STARBURST® Fruit Chew diagonally and arrange as the bow tie.
6. Use M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies for the eyes and button, a STARBURST® Brand Jellybean for the nose, and chocolate sprinkles for the whiskers. For Chickie
7. Tint vanilla frosting a pale yellow and frost the top of the cupcake.
8. Use STARBURST® Brand Jellybeans for the rooster comb and beak and M&M'S® Brand Minis Chocolate Candies for the eyes.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!