Special equipment: Resealable plastic bag 24 paper cupcake liners classic 2 12-cup muffin tins 3 pieces construction paper, in bright, spring colors (orange, pink, green, etc.) Serving tray, optional
1. Line the 2 muffin tins with the paper cupcake liners. Prepare the cake mix and bake according to the package directions.
2. Let the cupcakes cool to room temperature.
3. In the meantime, tint the frosting with yellow food coloring to the desired shade. Dab a teaspoon of frosting on the bottom of each SNICKERS® Brand Miniatures and place one on top of each cupcake.
4. Frost the top of the cupcake, covering both the cupcake and candy. This will help support the frosting beehive.
5. Spoon the remaining frosting into a resealable plastic bag. Using scissors, snip a small corner of the bag. Pipe the frosting in a spiral fashion, starting at the bottom of the hive and working your way up to the top.
6. Place jellybeans randomly around the cupcake hives, and gently squeeze the chocolate frosting in a zigzag pattern on top of them.
7. For the bee's wings, place an almond slice on both sides of each jellybean.
8. To serve, create flower cut-outs from the construction paper. Place the flowers on a table or serving tray, put a hive on each flower, and sprinkle with M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!