1 (2-pound) flank steak
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 scallions, minced
2 teaspoons horseradish
1½ teaspoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt
Toasted French bread rounds
Sliced scallions for garnish
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Grill steak for 15 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes and thinly slice.
4. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, scallions, horseradish,TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, garlic powder and salt in medium sized bowl; stir to mix well.
5. To serve, spoon some cream cheese mixture onto each bread round. Top with sliced steak. Garnish with scallions.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.