11. Everything Bagel Toss 12 cups hot popcorn with 4 cups broken bagel chips, 6 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons each white and black sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon each caraway seeds, granulated onion and granulated garlic, and 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt.
12. Mustard-Pretzel Whisk 4 tablespoons melted butter with 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt; drizzle over 12 cups hot popcorn and toss with 4 cups mini pretzels.
13. Sesame Heat 6 tablespoons butter with 2/3 cup sesame seeds in a small skillet over medium heat until the seeds are toasted, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon each sugar and kosher salt; toss with 16 cups hot popcorn.
14. Sushi Whisk 1 1/2 tablespoons each vegetable oil and soy sauce with 2 teaspoons each toasted sesame oil and rice vinegar; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with 2 cups torn roasted seaweed snacks and1 cup wasabi peas.
15. Crab Boil Melt 4 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning in a small skillet over medium heat; drizzle over 12 cups hot popcorn and toss with 4 cups oyster crackers.
16. Pepperoni Pizza Cook 1 cup chopped pepperoni in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large pot until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserving the drippings. Pop 3/4 cup popcorn kernels in the drippings; toss with the pepperoni, 1 cup shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon each granulated garlic and dried oregano. Season with salt.
17. Chorizo-Manchego Cook 1 cup diced chorizo in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserving the drippings. Toss 16 cups hot popcorn with the chorizo, chorizo drippings and 1 cup grated manchego. Season with salt.
18. Bacon-Chive Cook 6 slices chopped bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels, reserving the drippings. Drizzle 2 tablespoons each reserved bacon drippings and melted butter over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with the bacon, 1/2 cup chopped chives and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne. Season with salt.
19. Bacon-Jalapeno Dip 4 thinly sliced jalapenos in 1/2 cup cornstarch whisked with 1/3 cup seltzer. Heat 1 inch vegetable oil in a small saucepan to 350 degrees F. Fry the jalapenos until golden and crisp, 2 minutes; drain on paper towels. Make Bacon-Chive Popcorn (No. 18), omitting the cayenne. Toss with the fried jalapenos.
20. Spicy Pork Rind Heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil with 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder, 2 teaspoons grated lime zest and 1/2 teaspoon cayenne in a skillet over medium heat, 2 minutes; drizzle over 16 cups hot popcorn. Toss with 2 cups pork rinds and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season with salt.