- 1 pint high quality butter pecan ice cream
- Butterscotch sauce, recipe follows
- 1 cup chopped toffee bars (recommended: Heath bar)
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
Scoop ice cream into sundae glasses. Top with warm butterscotch sauce, chopped toffee, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, add the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter and cook over medium low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Add bourbon and vanilla extract, stirring well. Serve warm over ice cream.