1. Slice summer squash in 1/4 inch rounds. Place in bowl and add 2 tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Peel and cut red onion in half. Then slice with the grain in -inch wedges. Repeat with second half. Place in bowl with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and combine.
3. Cut tomatoes in half and slice in 4-6 half moon wedges. Repeat with second half. Place in bowl with 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt and combine.
4. Grill summer squash about 4 minutes on each side. Grill onions about 5 minutes, rotating once. Grill tomatoes about 5 minutes rotating once.
5. Warm pita on the grill about 3 minutes each side. Once warm, remove the pita from the heat and slather with about cup Sabra Hummus.
6. Top with summer squash rounds, tomatoes and onions. Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy as a light summer meal or appetizer for entertaining.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!