*Balsamic syrup is available in finer grocery stores.
1. Cook the sausage according to the package directions for the grill or in a skillet.
2. Cut each sausage into 4 to 5 pieces.
3. Assemble each skewer alternating ingredients: tomato, basil, mozzarella, and sausage.
4. Arrange skewers on a platter, drizzle with Extra Virgin olive oil and balsamic syrup.
5. Sprinkle with salt and a grinding of fresh black pepper.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!