1. PREHEAT oven to 350degrees F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
2. PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
3. BEAT cream cheese, Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour filling into crust.
4. BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
5. COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.