1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 1 minute, then reduce speed to Variable 3. Remove the lid plug.
5. Add poppy seeds through the lid plug opening. Continue to blend for 5 more seconds.
6. Pour into one-quart microwaveable bowl. Cook for 2 minutes on High. Whisk to keep mixture smooth.
7. Microwave an additional 2 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container.