1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 green onions, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
1 cup chopped mushrooms
4 cups packed spinach leaves
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line with a piece of parchment or wax paper. Spray paper with additional cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs, milk, flour, green onion, salt and pepper into large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
3. Carefully pour into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
4. Cook sausage and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in spinach: cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
5. Loosen eggs from sides of pan and carefully invert onto another piece of parchment or waxed paper. Top with sausage mixture and 3/4 cup cheese. Roll-up.
6. Place on back on baking pan. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.