1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and Mrs. Dash® Original Seasoning Blend. Set aside.
3. Add onions and garlic to an 8-9 inch skillet. Place chicken on top of vegetables. Cover lightly with foil and place in oven. Cook 15 minutes.
4. Increase heat to 375 degrees F. Uncover skillet and turn chicken. Cook 10 minutes.
5. Remove and cover lightly with foil. Rest 5 minutes before serving.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!