- 3/4 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar. Add the chives, parsley, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper and whisk well to combine.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of The Kitchen