1. Add uncooked carne asada to large bowl
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, orange juice, basil leaves, honey, olive oil, 1/2 cup red onion to meat
3. Mix together completely and marinate 5 minutes
4. Add marinated meat to grill on medium to high heat
5. Brush the marinade over meat and cook until well done
6. Grill cactus on both sides medium heat, 5 minutes on each side
7. Remove meat and cactus from grill and sliced in very thin pieces
8. Warm tortillas on grill
9. Place warmed tortilla on plate
10. Add carne asada to center of tortilla
11. Add to the center, remaining red onion, cactus, cilantro, remaining 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and salsa
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well and serve.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!