1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil.
2. Knead the flour and the grated lemon zest into the cookie dough. Roll it out to a 1/4-inch thickness and using the cookie cutter, cut out 20 cookies, re-rolling the scraps.
3. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, beat the confectioner's sugar, egg white powder and water until fluffy. Divide the frosting into 3 small bowls. Tint one yellow, one orange and one pink. Frost 6 cookies of each color. Decorate the centers with assorted M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies, STARBURST® Fruit Chews or DOVE® Brand Silky Smooth Milk Chocolates. Set the cookies aside for the frosting to dry.
5. Arrange 6 cookies in each clear plastic container and tie with a ribbon.
6. Cheer someone up and give them out to friends, neighbors or family members.