1. Place about 10-12 DOVE® Brand Milk Chocolate Eggs in a metal bowl.
2. Place the bowl over simmering water and stir until the chocolate is melted. Remove the bowl from the saucepan and slightly cool the chocolate by adding 2-3 more DOVE® Brand Milk Chocolate Eggs and stirring until smooth.
3. Add 1 cup of pretzel sticks to the melted chocolate and stir carefully until the pretzel sticks are completely covered with melted chocolate.
4. Form small nests and use extra chocolate to drizzle over the top of the nest.
5. Repeat process above to make remaining 3 nests.
6. Place in the refrigerator for approximately one hour, then fill with M&M'S® Brand Peanut Butter Eggs.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!