Season 4, Episode 4
Book Club Dinner
See Tune-In Times
Michael may not read anything but cookbooks, but he's on hand to help a friend put together a Book Club dinner. Easy foods that can be eaten around a coffee table with one hand on the food and the other on the books. Its a classic!
Day Before Party:
- Mix dough for Shortbread, place in refrigerator.
- Season and poach the salmon for the Smoked Salmon Rilettes, place in refrigerator to cool.
- Roll out chilled Shortbread dough, cut into squares and bake.
- Break up chilled poached salmon and mix with remaining Smoked Salmon Rillette ingredients. Blend, cover and refrigerate.
1 1/2 Hours Before Party:
- Slice, salt and drain eggplant for Stuffed Foccacia.
- Mix Fennel Spice Rub for Fennel Spice Chips.
- Heat potato chips in oven and then sprinkle generously with Fennel Spice Rub.
- Bake eggplant for Stuffed Focaccia.
- Assemble Stuffed Focaccia, place in oven to bake.
At the party:
- Prepare and assemble tea and steamed milk for Tea-Chino.
Eat and Enjoy!