1. Sauté carrots, onions and ginger in butter spread until soft.
2. Add 2 cups (480 ml) of broth. Simmer until tender.
3. Place oranges, orange peel, and cooked vegetable mixture into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
6. Blend for 30-45 seconds until smooth. Adjust consistency with remaining 2 cups (480 ml) of broth.
7. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot or cold. Garnish with light sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!