1. Place Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita, orange marmalade, ketchup, tomato sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic into a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Place wings in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Coat wings. Place in bowl and coat in sauce.
5. Place wings back on baking sheet, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 375degrees for an additional 5-7 minutes.
6. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita. 12.7% ALC/VOL. ©2010Produced by Heublein, Norwalk, CT under license from the trademark owner. Jose Cuervo is a registered trademark of Tequila Cuervo la Rojena. Grand Marinier© is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Marnier-Lapostolle, Paris and is used under license from trademark owner.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!