1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray two 8-½ x 4-½-inch loaf pans with baking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, lemon peel, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in large bowl; set aside. In second bowl combine zucchini, Egg Beaters, oil and lemon juice.
3. Pour Egg Beaters mixture into dry ingredients; stir just until moistened (batter will be thick). Add nuts and mix well.
4. Divide batter between the prepared pans. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
5. Cool in pans on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pans. May be served warm.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!