1. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
2. Remove and discard stems from mushrooms.
3. Arrange mushroom caps on foil-lined baking sheets.
4. In a bowl, combine cooked sausage, bread crumbs, cream cheese, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Stir until blended.
5. Carefully spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 14-16 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
7. Serve hot.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!