1 1/4 pounds ground dark meat chicken
1 tablespoon sambal oelek (Asian chili paste)
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus more for brushing on pineapples
4 pineapple rings, drained and patted dry
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 large eggs
4 Kaiser rolls, split
12 slices pickled beets, drained
4 lettuce leaves
4 tomato slices
Mayonnaise and ketchup, for serving
1. Preheat a grill with a medium-high heat fire.
2. Gently mix together the chicken, sambal oelek, 11/2 teaspoons salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Form into 4 (4-inch) patties with an indentation in the center of each burger.
3. Brush the grill grate with 1 tablespoon oil. Lay the burgers on the grill and cook until grill marks appear, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip the burgers and continue grilling until an instant-read thermometer inserted sideways registers 160 degrees F, about 5 minutes. Set burgers aside to rest.
4. Lightly brush the pineapple rings with oil, then grill the rings turning once, until distinct grill marks appear, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Meanwhile, heat a large heavy nonstick skillet on the grill or on the stovetop over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and fry the eggs, sunny-side up, 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Tuck the burgers into the rolls, top with pineapple rings, beets, lettuce, tomato slices, and eggs. Serve.
Thanks for checking out the new Food Network recipe page! Please provide feedback on what you like or dislike.Take a Survey
Not digging it? 😥 Go back to the old look.
Get inspired with our best summer appetizers like crab dip, salsa, nachos and more from Food Network.
Round out your perfect picnic or cookout with summer side dish recipes for pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw and more from your favorite chefs at Food Network.
Serve up a tasty treat this summer with our favorite summer desserts, including tarts, shortcake and ice cream, from your favorite chefs at Food Network.