Peeling Butternut Squash
Butternut squash can be a pain to peel. We've got a quick trick to make the process much easier.
- Slice off both ends of the squash.
- Prick the skin of the squash all over with a fork.
- Microwave the squash for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes (depending on the power of your microwave).
- The squash will be hot, so use a towel to hold it.
- Peel the skin off with a peeler.
Learn how to properly peel a Southern staple…the peach!
See how the co-hosts of The Kitchen used two varieties of seasonal squash in easy-to-make dishes.
Learn new ways to transform your holiday ham.
Watch as Dom, Eddie and Jay compete to create watermelon-focused snacks in just 30 quick seconds.
Check out a few of Food Network's favorite lighter recipes that won't break the bank.
Don't have a green thumb? Don't worry! Getting your garden growin' is easier than you think! Here are some of our favorite tips.
Caption this photo of Jeff Mauro in a moment of football-fueled excitement.
Chicken, chicken, and more CHICKEN! We haven't flown the coop. The Kitchen Helpline is open and we're answering the chicken questions you've been clucking about.