Ready To Compete Like a Chopped Champion?
Fill your basket with these ingredients, create a Chopped-inspired dish, and share your creation for your chance to win.
Find the basket ingredients at your local store.
Create a unique dish using the required ingredients.
Submit a photo including the Arla tub to enter!
Your Basket Ingredients:
Arla Original Cream Cheese Spread
Roasted Red Bell Pepper
Need Some Inspiration?
Watch the video below to help get your creativity flowing, then check out this Chopped-inspired recipe using the mystery basket ingredients.
Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Half of a 9-ounce box frozen artichokes, thawed, squeezed dry and roughly chopped
- Half of a 5-ounce container baby spinach (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons Arla Original Cream Cheese Spread
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts (2 to 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 12 ounces small red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained and rinsed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in an extra-large nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook, stirring, until the onion is softened and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add the artichokes and cook until warmed through, about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until completely wilted, about 3 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and let cool completely. Wipe out the skillet and reserve.
- When the spinach mixture is cool, add the mayonnaise, lemon zest and 7 tablespoons of the cream cheese spread and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Insert a thin paring knife into the thickest part of each chicken breast and cut down the side to make a 3-inch-long pocket. Stuff each pocket with one-quarter of the spinach mixture. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add the chicken breasts skin-side down and cook until golden brown, about 4 minutes; transfer to a plate. Add the potatoes to the skillet, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, tossing, about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, return the chicken to the skillet skin-side up and transfer to the oven. Roast, stirring the potatoes halfway through, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chicken registers 165 degrees F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the roasted peppers, lemon juice and remaining 3 tablespoons cream cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the red pepper sauce onto 4 plates. Top each with a chicken breast and some potatoes.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., except Maryland and North Dakota and where prohibited, age 21 or older. Void in Maryland, North Dakota and where prohibited. Contest ends at 4:59 p.m. ET on June 1, 2018. For full official rules and to enter, visit www.foodnetwork.com/choppedchallenge. Sponsored by Television Food Network, G.P., 75 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10001.