1. According to the directions on the cookie dough package, roll the dough to ¼-inch thickness.
2. Using your favorite holiday cookie cutters, press out cookies from each shape.
3. Press the lollipop sticks into the bottom half of the cookie cutout.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven.
5. Cool the cookies.
6. Color the frosting with a variety of food coloring. Frost the cookies and press on assorted STARBURST® Jellybeans, M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate and M&M'S® Speckled Chocolate Eggs.
7. If desired, press the styrofoam into a basket and cover with Easter grass. Arrange the cookie pops by pressing the sticks into the styrofoam. Decorate the grass with a sprinkling of STARBURST® Jellybeans, M&M'S® Speckled Chocolate Eggs and DOVE® Chocolate Eggs.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!