1. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown tenderloins on all sides. Place in crock.
3. In small bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, tomato paste and cornstarch. Pour over pork tenderloin. 4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit for medium doneness.
5. Remove cover and stir in pineapple chunks.
6. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15-30 minutes until pineapple is heated through.
7. Slice pork and serve with sauce and pineapple.
8. Garnish with minced parsley.
9. Serve over hot, cooked rice if desired.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!