1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
2. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
3. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
4. Layer lettuce and chips on bottom of bun and spread guacamole
5. Then layer burger, tomato, and Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!