Food Network Magazine: January/February 2015 Recipe Index
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Barbecue Kale Chips
- Hot Ranch Crab Dip
- Name This Dish Party Dip
- Party Mix Marshmallow Treats
- Ranch-Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Ranch Guacamole
Soups and Stews
- Butternut Squash Chili
- Chickpea Soup with Spiced Pita Chips
- Chili with Ranch Sour Cream
- Kale-Potato Soup with Bacon
- Spanish Chorizo, Kale and Cranberry Bean Soup
Meat and Poultry
- Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Cheesy Chicken with Kale Pasta
- Chicken and Chorizo Parchment Packets
- Greek Pork Tenderloin with Israeli Couscous
- Parmesan Pork Chops with Arugula-Fig Salad
- Slow-Cooker Soy-Citrus Chicken
- Steak with Creamed Spinach Potatoes
- Turkey Marsala with Lemon Broccolini
Fish and Seafood
- Coconut Shrimp with Tropical Rice
- Lemon-Herb Shrimp Parchment Packets
- Mediterranean Cod Parchment Packets
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Eggplant Meatballs with Marinara Sauce
- Flatbread with Charred Broccoli and Grapes
- Moroccan Vegetable Parchment Packets
- Sweet Potato Millet Burgers
- Bulgur with Raisins and Pine Nuts
- Chipotle Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Garlic-Herb Spaghetti Squash
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Quinoa Tabbouleh with Feta
- Black-and-White Layer Cake
- Blackout Cake with Chocolate Crunch
- Chocolate–Caramel Banana Ice Cream Pie
- Chocolate Mousse with Puff Pastry Hearts
- Chocolate Pavlova with Strawberries and Cream
- Chocolate-Walnut Pie
- Double Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
- German Chocolate Cheesecake
- Mexican Chocolate Brownie Sundaes
- Mini Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
- Triple Chocolate–Hazelnut Cookies
- White Chocolate–Raspberry Parfaits
Start the new year with light dinners, comfort food, game-day snacks and more.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 nachos from Food Network Magazine.
106 new recipes, including low-cal chili, 50 Super Bowl snacks and fun red velvet desserts from Food Network Magazine.
121 new recipes, including 50 Wings, 12 amazing cakes and step-by-step dumplings
Find 109 great recipes, including 50 flavored-popcorns, Giada's healthy go-tos and game-day sliders.
Food Network Magazine created recipes in every color! Inside the issue: 50 cupcakes, quick Tex-Mex dishes, bright spring cocktails and more.
The big breakfast issue of Food Network Magazine is out! Discover the secret to perfect pancakes, all-star breakfast-for-dinner ideas, 50 fancy toasts and more.