Food Network Magazine: January/February 2015 Recipe Index
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Barbecue Kale Chips
- Hot Ranch Crab Dip
- Name This Dish Party Dip
- Party Mix Marshmallow Treats
- Ranch-Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Ranch Guacamole
Soups and Stews
- Butternut Squash Chili
- Chickpea Soup with Spiced Pita Chips
- Chili with Ranch Sour Cream
- Kale-Potato Soup with Bacon
- Spanish Chorizo, Kale and Cranberry Bean Soup
Meat and Poultry
- Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Cheesy Chicken with Kale Pasta
- Chicken and Chorizo Parchment Packets
- Greek Pork Tenderloin with Israeli Couscous
- Parmesan Pork Chops with Arugula-Fig Salad
- Slow-Cooker Soy-Citrus Chicken
- Steak with Creamed Spinach Potatoes
- Turkey Marsala with Lemon Broccolini
Fish and Seafood
- Coconut Shrimp with Tropical Rice
- Lemon-Herb Shrimp Parchment Packets
- Mediterranean Cod Parchment Packets
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Eggplant Meatballs with Marinara Sauce
- Flatbread with Charred Broccoli and Grapes
- Moroccan Vegetable Parchment Packets
- Sweet Potato Millet Burgers
- Bulgur with Raisins and Pine Nuts
- Chipotle Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Garlic-Herb Spaghetti Squash
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Quinoa Tabbouleh with Feta
- Black-and-White Layer Cake
- Blackout Cake with Chocolate Crunch
- Chocolate–Caramel Banana Ice Cream Pie
- Chocolate Mousse with Puff Pastry Hearts
- Chocolate Pavlova with Strawberries and Cream
- Chocolate-Walnut Pie
- Double Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
- German Chocolate Cheesecake
- Mexican Chocolate Brownie Sundaes
- Mini Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
- Triple Chocolate–Hazelnut Cookies
- White Chocolate–Raspberry Parfaits
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Kick off your new year with Food Network Magazine's January and February 2020 double-issue. Inside you'll find dozens of delicious snacks perfect for celebrating the Super Bowl, plus a year's worth of brownie recipes. And be sure to enter our Color This Dish contest and you could win $500!
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 nachos from Food Network Magazine.
Start off 2021 on a delicious note with our newest issue. We filled it with over 68 new and easy recipes, including 12 delicious smoothies you can make for every month of the year! Plus don't forget to check out our "Party Section" where you'll learn how to make your very own life-sized conversation heart for Valentine's Day. (Hint: it's made entirely out of cake.)
Find 109 great recipes, including 50 flavored-popcorns, Giada's healthy go-tos and game-day sliders.
106 new recipes, including low-cal chili, 50 Super Bowl snacks and fun red velvet desserts from Food Network Magazine.
Jump start your new year on a healthy and fun note with our Superfood 100 guide. You'll also find everything you need to get ready for Super Bowl Sunday, spoil your Valentine and bake your way through 2019.
Start the new year with light dinners, comfort food, game-day snacks and more.
121 new recipes, including 50 Wings, 12 amazing cakes and step-by-step dumplings