Food Network Magazine: April 2015 Recipe Index
The big breakfast issue of Food Network Magazine is out! Discover the secret to perfect pancakes, all-star breakfast-for-dinner ideas, 50 fancy toasts and more.
Breakfast and Brunch
- Hash Browns
- Garlic Home Fries
- Caramelized Onion, Spinach and Gruyere Strata
- French Toast with Bacon, Onion and Tomato Jam
- Rosemary Steaks with Cheesy Eggs
- Eggs Benedictwich
- Croque Monsieur
- Spinach Frittata
- Bacon-Egg Griddle Sandwiches
- Overnight Belgian Waffles
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Diner-Style Pancakes
- Thin and Lacy Pancakes
- Multigrain Pancakes
- Banana Muffins
- Granola Parfaits
Meat and Poultry
- Kale-Turkey Chopped Salad
- Herbed Chicken with Snap Peas and Mushrooms
- Roast Lemon Chicken with Orzo
- Name This Dish Chicken-Stuffed Cones
- Slow-Cooker Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Hand Pies
- Deep-Dish Pepperoni Pizza
- Roast Pork with Farro Salad
- Baked Ham with Orange-Pepper Glaze
Fish and Seafood
Vegetables and Sides
- Barley with Lemon-Parsley Pesto
- Herbed Green Beans and Carrots
- Broccolini with Mustard Dressing
- Spring Vegetables with Warm Vinaigrette
- Avocado-Herb Salad with Goat Cheese
- Cheesy Onion Flatbread
- Cheddar Potato Rolls
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find amazing grilled cheese combos, 50 cookie bars that are perfect for back to school and more!
The Hollywood Edition of Food Network Magazine is out now! Get 118 fun no-fuss recipes for summer, plus check out movie stars' favorite hot spots.
Food Network Magazine created recipes in every color! Inside the issue: 50 cupcakes, quick Tex-Mex dishes, bright spring cocktails and more.
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
Master the art of burger making and find dozens of cookout recipes, including easy summer salads, spiked slushies, patriotic desserts and more!