Food Network Magazine: May 2015 Recipe Index
Food Network Magazine created recipes in every color! Inside the issue: 50 cupcakes, quick Tex-Mex dishes, bright spring cocktails and more.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Guacamole Tradicional
- Charred Corn Guacamole
- Chunky Mango Guacamole
- Tomatillo Guacamole
- Pimento Goat Cheese Spread
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Sour Cream-and-Onion Jalapeno Poppers
- Shrimp-Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- Name This Dish! Crab Fries
Pizza and Sandwiches
- Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
- Potato-Fennel Pizza with Taleggio
- Arugula Pesto Pizza with Zucchini
- Baked-Egg and Canadian Bacon Sandwiches
- Lobster Reubens
- Bean and Tofu Burritos
Pasta and Grains
- Pasta Primavera with Peas, Asparagus and Kale
- Pasta Primavera with Beets, Radishes and Radicchio
- Pasta Primavera with Carrots, Bell Peppers and Squash
- Broccoli Pasta with Capicola
- Spicy Ramen with Beef and Bok Choy
- Greek Quinoa Salad
- Risotto with Peas and Ham
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
- Grilled Flank Steak with Peperonata
- Sicilian Pork with Spaghetti
- Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops with Potato Salad
- Ranch Chicken Salad Cups
- Cajun Chicken with Pinto Beans
- Potato-Basil Frittata
Fish and Seafood
- Spinach-Cheddar Rolls
- Noodles with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Chile-Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
- Italian Giardiniera Salad
- Spinach Salad with Pickled Strawberries
Drinks and Desserts
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
The Hollywood Edition of Food Network Magazine is out now! Get 118 fun no-fuss recipes for summer, plus check out movie stars' favorite hot spots.
Master the art of burger making and find dozens of cookout recipes, including easy summer salads, spiked slushies, patriotic desserts and more!
Find amazing grilled cheese combos, 50 cookie bars that are perfect for back to school and more!
The big breakfast issue of Food Network Magazine is out! Discover the secret to perfect pancakes, all-star breakfast-for-dinner ideas, 50 fancy toasts and more.
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.