Food Network Magazine: April 2010 Recipe Index
Find recipes for Easter, Passover, mac and cheese, easy weeknight meals and 50 simple egg dishes from Food Network Magazine.
- Chocolate-Drizzled French Toast
- Lemon-Berry French Toast
- Low-Fat Raspberry-Corn Muffins
- Perfect French Toast
- Strawberry Shortcake French Toast
Appetizers and Snacks
- Almost-Famous Spicy Fried Shrimp
- Asparagus Crostini
- Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Meatloaf Sliders
- Pineapple Polenta Squares with Shrimp
- Sesame Toasts
- Shrimp and Deviled-Egg Salad Rolls
Soups and Sandwiches
Pasta and Rice
- Buffalo-Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Mini Mac and 'Shrooms
- Noodle Kugel
- Orecchiette Salad with Roast Beef
- Risotto with Asparagus
- Spicy Asian Noodles
- Spring Shells and Cheese
- Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto
- Triple-Cheese Spirals
- Vegetable Sushi
Meat and Poultry
- Beer-Braised Chicken
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Cheese-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Ginger-Peach Glazed Ham
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Jerk Turkey Burgers with Mango Slaw
- Lamb Chops with Eggplant Caponata
- Pork Souvlaki with Honeyed Apricots
- Roasted Capon with Quinoa-Olive Stuffing
- Sausage-and-Pepper Skewers
- Sweet-Tea Ribs with Lemony Potato Salad
- Thai Chicken with Carrot-Ginger Salad
Fish and Seafood
- Black-Bean Salad
- Creamed Vidalia Onions
- Dill Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Lemon Broccoli
- Quinoa With Garlic, Pine Nuts and Raisins
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Carrots with Za'atar
- Soft Polenta with Mascarpone
- Spring Greens with Oranges
- Stewed Escarole with Feta
- Tomato Gratin
- April Fools' Bagel: Doughnut Sandwich
- April Fools' Crab Cakes: Fried Ice Cream
- April Fools' Fries: Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks
- April Fools' Lasagna: Banana-Pudding Cake
- April Fools' Sushi: Rice Krispies Nuggets
- Avocado Pie
- Coconut Tapioca
- Hummingbird Cake
- Marmalade Cake
- Tea Cakes with Earl Grey Icing
- Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Bloody Mary Granita
- Brazilian Coffee Cocktail
- Collins Preserve
- Favorite Bloody Mary
- High-Tea Cocktail
- Simple Singapore Sling
Follow these kitchen safety tips from Guy Fieri and his son Hunter to keep the focus on what's really important: spending quality time together and cooking delicious family meals.
Pick a sauce and try something new for pasta night.
For great-looking and great-tasting scrambled eggs, you need a little patience and these easy techniques.
These step-by-step tips will teach you how to make fried eggs, whether you like them sunny-side up or over easy.
Egg lovers, rejoice! Here's a recipe for every Sunday until this time next year from Food Network Magazine.
You know how they say that breakfast is the most-important meal of the day? Well, it most certainly is if you're eating this beautiful madness.
Egg poaching takes practice. But with these easy steps, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
And we don't mean you should just let everyone eat candy.
The experts from Food Network and Food52 developed these make-ahead dinner recipes for busy families.
Stress less with over 150 super quick dinners.