Food Network Magazine: April 2010 Recipe Index
Find recipes for Easter, Passover, mac and cheese, easy weeknight meals and 50 simple egg dishes from Food Network Magazine.
- Chocolate-Drizzled French Toast
- Lemon-Berry French Toast
- Low-Fat Raspberry-Corn Muffins
- Perfect French Toast
- Strawberry Shortcake French Toast
Appetizers and Snacks
- Almost-Famous Spicy Fried Shrimp
- Asparagus Crostini
- Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Meatloaf Sliders
- Pineapple Polenta Squares with Shrimp
- Sesame Toasts
- Shrimp and Deviled-Egg Salad Rolls
Soups and Sandwiches
Pasta and Rice
- Buffalo-Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Mini Mac and 'Shrooms
- Noodle Kugel
- Orecchiette Salad with Roast Beef
- Risotto with Asparagus
- Spicy Asian Noodles
- Spring Shells and Cheese
- Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto
- Triple-Cheese Spirals
- Vegetable Sushi
Meat and Poultry
- Beer-Braised Chicken
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Cheese-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Ginger-Peach Glazed Ham
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Jerk Turkey Burgers with Mango Slaw
- Lamb Chops with Eggplant Caponata
- Pork Souvlaki with Honeyed Apricots
- Roasted Capon with Quinoa-Olive Stuffing
- Sausage-and-Pepper Skewers
- Sweet-Tea Ribs with Lemony Potato Salad
- Thai Chicken with Carrot-Ginger Salad
Fish and Seafood
- Black-Bean Salad
- Creamed Vidalia Onions
- Dill Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Lemon Broccoli
- Quinoa With Garlic, Pine Nuts and Raisins
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Carrots with Za'atar
- Soft Polenta with Mascarpone
- Spring Greens with Oranges
- Stewed Escarole with Feta
- Tomato Gratin
- April Fools' Bagel: Doughnut Sandwich
- April Fools' Crab Cakes: Fried Ice Cream
- April Fools' Fries: Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks
- April Fools' Lasagna: Banana-Pudding Cake
- April Fools' Sushi: Rice Krispies Nuggets
- Avocado Pie
- Coconut Tapioca
- Hummingbird Cake
- Marmalade Cake
- Tea Cakes with Earl Grey Icing
- Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Bloody Mary Granita
- Brazilian Coffee Cocktail
- Collins Preserve
- Favorite Bloody Mary
- High-Tea Cocktail
- Simple Singapore Sling
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Pick a sauce and try something new for pasta night.
It’s a common misconception that healthy foods have to carry a high price tag. Here are 10 foods teeming with nutrients that won’t bust your budget.
Instead of overdosing on coffee or jittery energy drinks, here are some fresh foods that can help keep your mind focused -- especially into any of those late-night study sessions.
What you eat affects every part of your body -- even your hair. When it comes to keeping your locks lovely, some nutrients play an extra important role. Here are 10 foods to keep on your plate.
Here’s a refresher on why omega-3s do the body good and some wonderful recipes for omega 3-loaded salmon, tuna and eggs to boost your intake.
A smart eater has a healthy breakfast on the morning of the big feast. Skipping it will just leave you overly hungry and primed to overeat (even more) come dinnertime. Here are some lightweight breakfast choices that will tide you over.
Try one of these dishes for breakfast, brunch or even a quick dinner, and since eggs are super nutritious, you get a hearty dose of vitamins A and D, omega-3 fats and brain boosting antioxidants while you're at it.
Ideal for easy spring entertaining, Food Network's best five deviled egg recipes are crowd-pleasing appetizers that can be prepared quickly.
Forgo the sugary, fruit-filled pastry (you'll only crash in an hour) and go for some fiber-rich carbs, fresh fruit, lean protein or veggies for breakfast. If you often find yourself starving by lunch, up the amount of fiber in breakfast; this will help keep you full.