Food Network Magazine: April 2010 Recipe Index
Find recipes for Easter, Passover, mac and cheese, easy weeknight meals and 50 simple egg dishes from Food Network Magazine.
- Chocolate-Drizzled French Toast
- Lemon-Berry French Toast
- Low-Fat Raspberry-Corn Muffins
- Perfect French Toast
- Strawberry Shortcake French Toast
Appetizers and Snacks
- Almost-Famous Spicy Fried Shrimp
- Asparagus Crostini
- Barbecue Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Meatloaf Sliders
- Pineapple Polenta Squares with Shrimp
- Sesame Toasts
- Shrimp and Deviled-Egg Salad Rolls
Soups and Sandwiches
Pasta and Rice
- Buffalo-Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Mini Mac and 'Shrooms
- Noodle Kugel
- Orecchiette Salad with Roast Beef
- Risotto with Asparagus
- Spicy Asian Noodles
- Spring Shells and Cheese
- Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto
- Triple-Cheese Spirals
- Vegetable Sushi
Meat and Poultry
- Beer-Braised Chicken
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Cheese-Stuffed Pork Chops
- Ginger-Peach Glazed Ham
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Jerk Turkey Burgers with Mango Slaw
- Lamb Chops with Eggplant Caponata
- Pork Souvlaki with Honeyed Apricots
- Roasted Capon with Quinoa-Olive Stuffing
- Sausage-and-Pepper Skewers
- Sweet-Tea Ribs with Lemony Potato Salad
- Thai Chicken with Carrot-Ginger Salad
Fish and Seafood
- Black-Bean Salad
- Creamed Vidalia Onions
- Dill Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Lemon Broccoli
- Quinoa With Garlic, Pine Nuts and Raisins
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Carrots with Za'atar
- Soft Polenta with Mascarpone
- Spring Greens with Oranges
- Stewed Escarole with Feta
- Tomato Gratin
- April Fools' Bagel: Doughnut Sandwich
- April Fools' Crab Cakes: Fried Ice Cream
- April Fools' Fries: Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks
- April Fools' Lasagna: Banana-Pudding Cake
- April Fools' Sushi: Rice Krispies Nuggets
- Avocado Pie
- Coconut Tapioca
- Hummingbird Cake
- Marmalade Cake
- Tea Cakes with Earl Grey Icing
- Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Bloody Mary Granita
- Brazilian Coffee Cocktail
- Collins Preserve
- Favorite Bloody Mary
- High-Tea Cocktail
- Simple Singapore Sling
Here, how to make fluffy scrambled eggs two ways.
A quick internet search would lead one to believe that there are hundreds of methods to boiling eggs. While this is true, we are sharing the only foolproof method you will ever need.
These step-by-step tips will teach you how to make fried eggs, whether you like them sunny-side up or over easy.
Make your go-to breakfast food even better for you.
Switch up your usual breakfast-for-dinner menu with Food Network Magazine's quick-fix sandwich.
All you need is six ingredients, including the eggs.
Cook up Food Network Magazine's Huevos "Ranch"eros with fried tortilla chips or an Extra-Veggie Frittata for this week's Meatless Monday dinner.
Let's crack open the stats on how many eggs to eat, and how to prepare them.
It all depends on how you store them.
In a word: yes. But it’s important to follow a few rules.