1. Coat chicken with Lemon-Pepper Slather sealed in plastic bag. Refrigerate for 2 or up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat a grill to medium.
3. Soak anchovy fillets in cold water 5 minutes. Pat dry, chop coarsely, and place in a large salad bowl. Place egg in a small saucepan with water to cover. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat, drain, and crack egg into bowl. Discard shell and any attached cooked white. Crush 1 garlic clove, sprinkle with 34 teaspoon salt, and mash into a coarse paste using flat side of a large knife. Add to bowl. Add lemon juice and Worcestershire and slowly whisk in oil until creamy. Season with salt and black pepper to taste and refrigerate.
4. Pat chicken dry; season with salt and black pepper. Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board.
5. Brush bread with olive oil and grill, turning occasionally, until toasted. Halve remaining garlic clove and rub onto toast. Season with salt to taste and break into bite-size croutons.
6. Add lettuce to salad bowl; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and croutons, toss, and divide salad among plates. Slice chicken and top each salad with a sliced chicken breast. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.
Pulse peppercorns in a spice grinder until coarsely ground. Add salt and sugar and pulse a few more times. Transfer to a bowl and stir in olive oil, lemon zest, and garlic. Heat in microwave, (do not let boil), about 45 seconds. Cool before using.
Copyright 2009 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!