1. For dressing, place together the oil, vinegar, orange juice, Mrs. Dash® Original Blend, mustard and honey in jar with tight-fitting lid.
2. Cover and shake to mix well; set aside.
3. Combine stock with chicken and celery in medium bowl.
4. Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss to mix well.
5. Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
6. Add orange segments and almonds; toss gently before serving.
*Chef's hint: Add a small handful of your favorite salad greens to enhance this flavorful preparation.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!