Food Network Magazine: December 2013 Recipe Index
Appetizers, Snacks and Condiments
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
- Baked Ham with Brown Sugar-Honey Glaze
- Black Pepper-Pomegranate Molasses Glazed Turkey
- Braised Pork Chops with Sage
- Chicken and Apple Salad
- Chile-Rubbed Steak with Creamed Corn
- Middle Eastern Chicken and Rice
- Mini Chicken Potpies
- Rack of Pork with Pear-Apple Compote
- Roasted Leg of Lamb
- Shepherd's Pie
- Slow-Cooker Turkey Mole Tacos
- Standing Rib Roast
- Tamale Pie
- Turkey Biscuit Pie
- Turkey Meatloaf Squares with Sweet Potatoes
- Western Hash Brown Omelet
Vegetables and Sides
- Amaretto Biscotti
- Blood Orange Macaroons
- Candy Cane Chocolate Tart
- Candy Cane Croquembouche
- Candy Cane Pavlova
- Chai Latte Bars
- Cherry Rugelach
- Chewy Oatmeal-Cranberry Cookies
- Chocolate-Orange Crackles
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Cocoa Palmiers
- Eggnog Cutouts
- Gingerbread Cutouts
- Gingerbread House Cake
- Glazed Cider Cookies
- Lemon-Ginger Wafers
- Lemon-Rosemary Macaroons
- Lime Checkerboards
- Marbled Pudding Thumbprints
- Name This Dish Santa Ice Cream Treat
- Orange-Fig Turnovers
- Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- Peppermint Layer Cake with Candy Cane Frosting
- Pistachio Spritz Cookies
- Pumpkin Thumbprints
- Red Velvet Cake
- Salted Caramel Shortbread
- Striped Tuile Rolls
- Super-Chunky Cookies
- Vanilla-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Walnut-Maple Sandies
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Get into the holiday spirit with the December issue of Food Network Magazine!
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 holiday drinks from Food Network Magazine.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, entrees and desserts including festive popcorn balls, 50 edible gifts and jelly doughnuts from Food Network Magazine.
Make some magic this holiday season with Food Network Magazine's December 2019 issue. Inside you'll find our newest Christmas cookie recipes, shortcut tips for homemade fudge, quick family dinners and so much more. Plus, be sure to enter our Who's Counting contest and you could win $500.
Kick start your holidays on a delicious note with our December issue. We filled it with 20 new holiday sweets, plus three show-stopping mains for your Christmas table. And don't forget to check out our Food Lover's gift guide -- it even has fun finds for pets and kids!
Find recipes for 50 cookie recipes and holiday favorites, plus easy weeknight meals from Food Network Magazine.