Food Network Magazine: December 2011 Recipe Index
Appetizers, Snacks and Condiments
- Cheese Straws
- Chipotle and Rosemary Roasted Nuts
- Coconut-Almond Popcorn Balls
- Cranberry-Ginger Popcorn Balls
- Herbed Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- Honey-Nut Popcorn Balls
- Lamb Sausage in Puff Pastry
- Mexican Chocolate Popcorn Balls
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- Rum-Raisin Popcorn Balls
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Sugar Plum Popcorn Balls
- Sweet Cream
- Trout Bruschetta with Chili Vinaigrette
- White Chocolate-Mascarpone Butter
Breakfast and Brunch
Soups and Sandwiches
Meat and Poultry
- Chicken Paprikash
- Chicken Tamales
- Coffee-Rubbed Steak with Peppers and Onions
- Flank Steak with Black Beans and Slaw
- Glazed Cornish Hens with Pomegranate-Rice Stuffing
- Lemon-Sage Chicken Cutlets
- Pork Tamales
- Roast Beef and Couscous Salad
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Sweet-and-Sour Short Ribs
- Taco Pie
- Tuscan Roast Pork with Fennel
Fish and Seafood
Pasta and Grains
Vegetables and Sides
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 holiday drinks from Food Network Magazine.
Make some magic this holiday season with Food Network Magazine's December 2019 issue. Inside you'll find our newest Christmas cookie recipes, shortcut tips for homemade fudge, quick family dinners and so much more. Plus, be sure to enter our Who's Counting contest and you could win $500.
Get into the holiday spirit with the December issue of Food Network Magazine!
Countdown the 25 Days of Christmas with our ultimate Cookie Countdown, browse our super-easy weeknight dinners, get gift inspiration from our Foodie Gift Guide and so much more.
139 holiday recipes, including 100 gifts for food lovers, 50 muffins, and a step-by-step guide to rainbow cookies