Food Network Magazine: November 2013 Recipe Index
131 great recipes, including chefs’ 50 best Thanksgiving tips, a festive cake roll and 50 vegetable sides
Soups and Stews
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
Pasta and Risotto
Vegetables and Sides
- Basic Gravy
- Basic Green Beans
- Basic Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry-Orange Sauce
- Grapefruit-Poppy Seed Salad
- Green Bean and Pearl Onion Casserole
- Name This Dish Savory Muffins
- Onion Soup-Style Farro
- Pomegranate-Glazed Acorn Squash
- Red Rice with Spinach and Dried Cherries
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Spicy Quinoa with Sweet Potatoes
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Bananas with Honey
- Wild Rice and Basmati Pilaf with Sausage
- Wilted Escarole and Red Onion
- Apple-Berry Cobbler Pie
- Apple and Dried Fruit Lattice Pie
- Apple-Pumpkin Galette
- Bourbon-Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Tart with Rum Glaze
- Cranberry Clafoutis
- Cranberry Cupcakes
- Cranberry-Pear Crisp
- Cranberry-Walnut Jelly Roll
- Deep-Dish Apple Pie
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Pie
- Pear-Walnut Chocolate Tart
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Chiffon Pie
- Pumpkin-Coconut Pie
- Sweet Potato Streusel Pie
- Triple-Chocolate Pudding
- White Chocolate-Cranberry Cheesecake
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.
We don't typically play favorites, but these Instagram shots of fall-inspired treats led us to crown four #FoodNetworkFaves favorites this week.
Find out which seasonal recipes FoodNetwork.com staffers are most-excited to cook this fall.
Watch a turkey cook from start-to-finish on Thanksgiving Day -- plan on five hours of turkey goodness.
Fall is synonymous with comfort foods like warm soups, casseroles and baked goods hot out of the oven.
It's the perfect time of year to turn your classic lasagna recipe into a pumpkin-flavored treat.
Check out photos of Food Network fans' most-over-the-top pumpkin treats.
Pumpkin products are plentiful this fall. Check out these 12 healthy(ish) pumpkin-flavored foods that take pumpkin beyond lattes and pie.