Food Network Magazine: November 2013 Recipe Index
131 great recipes, including chefs’ 50 best Thanksgiving tips, a festive cake roll and 50 vegetable sides
Soups and Stews
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
Pasta and Risotto
Vegetables and Sides
- Basic Gravy
- Basic Green Beans
- Basic Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry-Orange Sauce
- Grapefruit-Poppy Seed Salad
- Green Bean and Pearl Onion Casserole
- Name This Dish Savory Muffins
- Onion Soup-Style Farro
- Pomegranate-Glazed Acorn Squash
- Red Rice with Spinach and Dried Cherries
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Spicy Quinoa with Sweet Potatoes
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Bananas with Honey
- Wild Rice and Basmati Pilaf with Sausage
- Wilted Escarole and Red Onion
- Apple-Berry Cobbler Pie
- Apple and Dried Fruit Lattice Pie
- Apple-Pumpkin Galette
- Bourbon-Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Tart with Rum Glaze
- Cranberry Clafoutis
- Cranberry Cupcakes
- Cranberry-Pear Crisp
- Cranberry-Walnut Jelly Roll
- Deep-Dish Apple Pie
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Pie
- Pear-Walnut Chocolate Tart
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Chiffon Pie
- Pumpkin-Coconut Pie
- Sweet Potato Streusel Pie
- Triple-Chocolate Pudding
- White Chocolate-Cranberry Cheesecake
Find everything you need to host the ultimate Thanksgiving feast, including Ina Garten's make-ahead feast, 50 cranberry ideas and more.
143 recipes (plus 35 side dishes!), including make-ahead breads, 50 easy appetizers, and an Iron Chef-worthy Thanksgiving spread
You won't run short on side dishes this year...or next.
Having enough kitchen space on Thanksgiving can be hard. With these simple tips and tricks, you'll be able to maximize your kitchen space to ensure every dish is done on time!
When thickening a fruit pie filling, there are several options to consider. Very often flour or cornstarch is used, but in certain instances tapioca, arrowroot and potato starch can also help achieve the desired consistency.
If you're using homemade pie crusts, make the dough now and freeze it in freezer bags for Thanksgiving.
Jazz up your Turkey Day sides with unexpected ingredients. Forget same old, same old sides, The Kitchen's got three new ideas to perk up your Thanksgiving feast.
Getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday? Save time by making pie dough and fillings ahead of time with these tips from Food Network.