Food Network Magazine: November 2013 Recipe Index
131 great recipes, including chefs’ 50 best Thanksgiving tips, a festive cake roll and 50 vegetable sides
Soups and Stews
Meat, Poultry and Eggs
Pasta and Risotto
Vegetables and Sides
- Basic Gravy
- Basic Green Beans
- Basic Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry-Orange Sauce
- Grapefruit-Poppy Seed Salad
- Green Bean and Pearl Onion Casserole
- Name This Dish Savory Muffins
- Onion Soup-Style Farro
- Pomegranate-Glazed Acorn Squash
- Red Rice with Spinach and Dried Cherries
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Spicy Quinoa with Sweet Potatoes
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Bananas with Honey
- Wild Rice and Basmati Pilaf with Sausage
- Wilted Escarole and Red Onion
- Apple-Berry Cobbler Pie
- Apple and Dried Fruit Lattice Pie
- Apple-Pumpkin Galette
- Bourbon-Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Tart with Rum Glaze
- Cranberry Clafoutis
- Cranberry Cupcakes
- Cranberry-Pear Crisp
- Cranberry-Walnut Jelly Roll
- Deep-Dish Apple Pie
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Pie
- Pear-Walnut Chocolate Tart
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Chiffon Pie
- Pumpkin-Coconut Pie
- Sweet Potato Streusel Pie
- Triple-Chocolate Pudding
- White Chocolate-Cranberry Cheesecake
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.
Fall is synonymous with comfort foods like warm soups, casseroles and baked goods hot out of the oven.
Pumpkin products are plentiful this fall. Check out these 12 healthy(ish) pumpkin-flavored foods that take pumpkin beyond lattes and pie.
As you're putting the final touches on your costume creation, pick from our fleet of spooky, creepy and Halloween-y food creations that look just like real things.
What can't cauliflower do? Now that this hearty, versatile vegetable is in season, use it as a stand-in for some of your favorite dishes.
Check out photos of Food Network fans' most-over-the-top pumpkin treats.
Food Network Magazine teaches you how to make curried pumpkin ketchup with leftover canned pumpkin.