Food Network Magazine: October 2016 Recipe Index
Snacks and Appetizers:
Soups and Stews:
Pasta and Noodles:
- Classic Pizza
- Thin and Crispy Pizza
- Deep-Dish Pizza
- Neapolitan Pizza
- Sicilian Pizza
- Brussels Sprouts-Pancetta Pizza
- Butternut Squash-Ricotta Pizza
- Potato-Leek Pizza
- Three-Cheese Hawaiian Pizza
- Fig, Gorgonzola and Prosciutto Pizza
- Cauliflower-Grape Pizza
- Sausage-and-Eggs Pizza
- Pizza with Meatball Crust
- Pizza with Jalapeno Popper Crust
- Pizza with Sausage-and-Pepper Crust
- White Pizza with Everything Bagel Crust
Meat and Poultry:
- Steak with Beer Sauce and Sweet Potatoes
- Paprika Pork Scallopini with Sauerkraut and Apples
- Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms and Couscous
- Indian Chicken Tacos
- Chicken Sausage with Spaetzle
- Cider Chicken with Apples and Onions
Fish and Seafood:
- Fish Sticks with Broccoli Rice
- Mexican Caesar Salad with Shrimp
- Curried Mussels with Butternut Squash and Leeks
Sides and Vegetables:
- Green Bean Satay
- Lentils with Watercress
- Escarole-Apple Salad with Walnut Dressing
- Baked Applesauce with Thyme
- Mashed Baked Potatoes
- Spiced Quinoa with Zucchini
- Roasted Pumpkin with Quinoa, Dates and Sage
Desserts and Drinks:
- Hasselback Apples with Figs
- Grape-Vanilla Tartlets
- Grape-Almond Cobbler
- Concord Grape Layer Cake
- Sicilian Pizza Cake
- Pizza Shooters
- Glow-in-the-Dark Shooters
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
The October issue of Food Network Magazine is packed with your favorite fall recipes, including butternut squash risotto, hot cheese dips, 50 quick breads and more.
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 panini from Food Network Magazine.
Happy Halloween! Celebrate everyone's favorite ghoulish holiday with our October 2020 issue. We filled it with a month's worth of sweet and spooky Halloween snacks you can make all October long. Plus, check out our special Instagram section to see how you can style your own food photos like a pro and learn to make insta-famous cakes right in your very own home.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 stuffed potatoes from Food Network Magazine.
Celebrate the beginning of fall with Food Network Magazine's October 2019 issue. Inside you'll find 75 easy recipes, snacks and mummy treats for Halloween and a special section devoted to Instagram. Plus, delicious recipes for pizza, eggs, ramen and avocados!
Browse through our weeknight dinners, our super-easy sheet pan meals, Halloween treats and so much more.
120 new recipes, including great soups and stews, Ina’s comfort classics, and a spooky vampire-themed menu.