Food Network Magazine: January/February 2016 Recipe Index
Start the new year with light dinners, comfort food, game-day snacks and more.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Tomato Soup Shooters with Popcorn
- Popcorn-Crusted Popcorn Shrimp
- Spanish Chickpea Popcorn
- Chorizo–Tater Tot Bites
- Tater Tot Arancini
- Cubano Tater Tots
- Cheesy Bacon–Tater Tot Pie
- Mix-and-Match Wings
Soups and Stews
Meat and Poultry
- Southwestern Skirt Steak with Cheese Grits
- Beef Stir-Fry
- Stuffed Shells Bolognese
- Hoppin' John with Andouille
- Pork Chops with Baked Apples
- Hungarian Pork and Potatoes
- Roast Pork Loin with Blood Orange Mostarda
- Moroccan Chicken with Couscous
- Spinach-Bacon Salad with Chicken
- Chicken Potpie Turnovers
- Roast Chicken with Blood Orange–Fennel Salad
- Pretzel-Crusted Turkey Cutlets
Fish and Seafood
- Salmon with Sesame-Ginger Quinoa
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Healthy Pasta with Spicy Crab
- Blood Orange–Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Mashed Potato Gratin
- Lemon-Thyme Roasted Carrots
- Sauteed Kale with Garlic
- Spaghetti Squash with Peanut Sauce
- Bloody Mary Pick-Me-Up
- Passion Potion
- Double Irish
- The Tax Break
- Gin & Juice Pop
- Butterscotch Shake-Up
- Peach Picker
- Garden Gimlet
- Blackened Orange
- Cider Mill
- Sparkling Poinsettia
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find 109 great recipes, including 50 flavored-popcorns, Giada's healthy go-tos and game-day sliders.
121 new recipes, including 50 Wings, 12 amazing cakes and step-by-step dumplings
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
106 new recipes, including low-cal chili, 50 Super Bowl snacks and fun red velvet desserts from Food Network Magazine.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 nachos from Food Network Magazine.
Find recipes for dinner tonight, margaritas for Cinco de Mayo and the perfect dessert for Mom.