Food Network Magazine: January/February 2016 Recipe Index
Start the new year with light dinners, comfort food, game-day snacks and more.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Tomato Soup Shooters with Popcorn
- Popcorn-Crusted Popcorn Shrimp
- Spanish Chickpea Popcorn
- Chorizo–Tater Tot Bites
- Tater Tot Arancini
- Cubano Tater Tots
- Cheesy Bacon–Tater Tot Pie
- Mix-and-Match Wings
Soups and Stews
Meat and Poultry
- Southwestern Skirt Steak with Cheese Grits
- Beef Stir-Fry
- Stuffed Shells Bolognese
- Hoppin' John with Andouille
- Pork Chops with Baked Apples
- Hungarian Pork and Potatoes
- Roast Pork Loin with Blood Orange Mostarda
- Moroccan Chicken with Couscous
- Spinach-Bacon Salad with Chicken
- Chicken Potpie Turnovers
- Roast Chicken with Blood Orange–Fennel Salad
- Pretzel-Crusted Turkey Cutlets
Fish and Seafood
- Salmon with Sesame-Ginger Quinoa
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Healthy Pasta with Spicy Crab
- Blood Orange–Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Mashed Potato Gratin
- Lemon-Thyme Roasted Carrots
- Sauteed Kale with Garlic
- Spaghetti Squash with Peanut Sauce
- Bloody Mary Pick-Me-Up
- Passion Potion
- Double Irish
- The Tax Break
- Gin & Juice Pop
- Butterscotch Shake-Up
- Peach Picker
- Garden Gimlet
- Blackened Orange
- Cider Mill
- Sparkling Poinsettia
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find 109 great recipes, including 50 flavored-popcorns, Giada's healthy go-tos and game-day sliders.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 nachos from Food Network Magazine.
106 new recipes, including low-cal chili, 50 Super Bowl snacks and fun red velvet desserts from Food Network Magazine.
Kick off the new year with good-for-you soups, chilis, pastas and more. Plus, get recipes for slow-cooker pulled pork, ranch guacamole and 50 awesome sub sandwiches for game day.
121 new recipes, including 50 Wings, 12 amazing cakes and step-by-step dumplings
Find recipes for dinner tonight, margaritas for Cinco de Mayo and the perfect dessert for Mom.