Food Network Magazine: September 2016 Recipe Index
Snacks and Appetizers
Soups and Stews
- Curried Lentil-Vegetable Soup
- Beef and Summer Squash Chili
- Slow-Cooker Smoked Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo
Pasta and Noodles
- Pasta with Tomatoes, Salami and Mozzarella
- Spinach Ravioli with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Classic Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese
- Extra Rich-and-Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- Crispy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Bake-and-Slice Macaroni and Cheese
- Orzotto with Peas
- Turkey Pad Thai
- Rice Noodles with Pork and Ginger Vegetables
- Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad
- Grilled Mexican Chicken Salad
- Grilled Surf-and-Turf Salad
- Grilled Pork and Plum Salad
Meat and Poultry
- Grilled Steak with Greek Corn Salad
- Slow-Cooker Brisket Tostadas
- Pork Tenderloin with Brussels Sprouts
- Skillet Pancakes with Canadian Bacon
- Mexican Tortilla Pizzas with Chorizo
- Slow-Cooker Cuban Sandwiches
- Corn Dogs
- Miami Hot Dog
- Chicken Arrabbiata
- Divine Chicken Divan
- Buffalo Chicken Kebabs with Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Sesame Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Chicken Banh Mi Tacos
- Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches
- Grilled Vietnamese Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow-Cooker Mexican Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Fish and Seafood
- Caribbean Flounder with Pigeon Peas and Rice
- Watermelon Gazpacho with Shrimp
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits
- Roasted Kohlrabi with Parmesan
- Herbed Potatoes and Tomatoes
- Grilled Potatoes with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Summer Squash and Tomato Salad
- Quinoa-Corn Salad
- Spicy Lime Melon Salad
Drinks and Desserts
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find amazing grilled cheese combos, 50 cookie bars that are perfect for back to school and more!
We filled our September issue with over 82 delicious ways to take dinner in and outdoors.
Celebrate the end of summer with fresh fruit desserts, over a dozen new grilled kebab recipes and more. Plus, find back-to-school snacks and easy weeknight meals in the bonus Kids' Issue.
Get weeknight dinners, all-star apps, 50 confetti treats and more!
118 easy recipes, including 50 chicken dinners, serious salads and fun popcorn treats
Our special "back to busy" issue is filled 18+ easy, breezy dinners you can make in no time! We also included a mini issue inside just for kids.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 things to make with bacon from Food Network Magazine.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 after-school snacks from Food Network Magazine.