Food Network Magazine: October 2014 Recipe Index
The October issue of Food Network Magazine is packed with your favorite fall recipes, including butternut squash risotto, hot cheese dips, 50 quick breads and more.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Baked Cambozola with Pecans and Cranberries
- Baked Goat Cheese Dip
- Baked Ricotta with Lemon and Herbs
- Beer-Battered Mushrooms with Garlic Aioli
- Garlic Butta Hot Wings
- "Name This Dish!" Pull-Apart Bread
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo
- Reuben Dip
- Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago Crostini
Meat and Poultry
- Beer-Brined Beer-Can Chicken
- Bok Choy Stir-Fry with Canadian Bacon
- Chili Chicken with Hominy Hash
- Cubano Sandwiches
- Grilled Cheese with Apple and Bacon
- Moroccan Chicken and Couscous
- Pierogi with Ham and Broccoli
- Salisbury Meatloaf and Potatoes
- Schnitzel Sandwiches
- Sesame Turkey Salad
- Slow-Cooker Caribbean Beef Stew
- Soppressata Sandwiches
- Spinach-and-Cheese Pork Chops with Polenta
- Steak with Ranch Potato Salad
- Super-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Fish and Seafood
- Braised Red Cabbage with Raisins
- Cauliflower Mash
- Kale and Pear Salad
- Roasted Fall Vegetables
- Spiced Fries Six Ways with Dipping Sauces
Desserts and Drinks
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Celebrate the beginning of fall with Food Network Magazine's October 2019 issue. Inside you'll find 75 easy recipes, snacks and mummy treats for Halloween and a special section devoted to Instagram. Plus, delicious recipes for pizza, eggs, ramen and avocados!
Browse through our weeknight dinners, our super-easy sheet pan meals, Halloween treats and so much more.
Happy Halloween! Celebrate everyone's favorite ghoulish holiday with our October 2020 issue. We filled it with a month's worth of sweet and spooky Halloween snacks you can make all October long. Plus, check out our special Instagram section to see how you can style your own food photos like a pro and learn to make insta-famous cakes right in your very own home.
120 new recipes, including great soups and stews, Ina’s comfort classics, and a spooky vampire-themed menu.
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.