Food Network Magazine: October 2014 Recipe Index
The October issue of Food Network Magazine is packed with your favorite fall recipes, including butternut squash risotto, hot cheese dips, 50 quick breads and more.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Baked Cambozola with Pecans and Cranberries
- Baked Goat Cheese Dip
- Baked Ricotta with Lemon and Herbs
- Beer-Battered Mushrooms with Garlic Aioli
- Garlic Butta Hot Wings
- "Name This Dish!" Pull-Apart Bread
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo
- Reuben Dip
- Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago Crostini
Meat and Poultry
- Beer-Brined Beer-Can Chicken
- Bok Choy Stir-Fry with Canadian Bacon
- Chili Chicken with Hominy Hash
- Cubano Sandwiches
- Grilled Cheese with Apple and Bacon
- Moroccan Chicken and Couscous
- Pierogi with Ham and Broccoli
- Salisbury Meatloaf and Potatoes
- Schnitzel Sandwiches
- Sesame Turkey Salad
- Slow-Cooker Caribbean Beef Stew
- Soppressata Sandwiches
- Spinach-and-Cheese Pork Chops with Polenta
- Steak with Ranch Potato Salad
- Super-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Fish and Seafood
- Braised Red Cabbage with Raisins
- Cauliflower Mash
- Kale and Pear Salad
- Roasted Fall Vegetables
- Spiced Fries Six Ways with Dipping Sauces
Desserts and Drinks
The Next Food Network Star winner Aarti Sequeira takes us through the making of her new show, Aarti Party.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 panini from Food Network Magazine.
Find easy recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides and desserts plus 50 stuffed potatoes from Food Network Magazine.
120 new recipes, including great soups and stews, Ina’s comfort classics, and a spooky vampire-themed menu.
105 recipes, including a giant caramel apple cake, easy meatballs and 50 things to do with canned pumpkin
Find great fall recipes for appetizers, snacks, easy main dishes and sides from Food Network Magazine.
Find 108 great recipes, including 50 bacon appetizers, homemade bacon and bacon desserts.