1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 3 (12 cup) mini cupcake pans with paper liners.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
3. Divide batter evenly between prepared cupcake pans. Bake approximately 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, spoon 1/4 cup white frosting into resealable bag. Tint remaining frosting green and use to cover cupcakes.
5. Use photograph as decorating guide for cupcakes. Arrange four M&M'S® Peanut Chocolate Candies as photo shows. Pipe white frosting body in center and use licorice for antennae.