1. Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use. Begin by preparing ham according to package directions.
2. Make Honey Glaze: While baking, mix honey, mustard and lemon juice in small bowl until blended. Set aside until the last 30 minutes of baking time.
3. Make Cranberry Relish: Combine apples and juice in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cranberries; simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in marmalade and pecans. Set aside until ready to eat. Or, if made in advance, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Uncover ham and brush with the Honey Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.
5. Let stand 10 minutes. Carve and serve with Cranberry Relish.