1. Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ¼-inch slices; set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine green onions, red pepper, chilies and cilantro; set aside.
3. Spray the interior of a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
4. Layer one-third of the hash browns, sausage, green onion mixture and cheese into crock.
5. Repeat layers twice.
6. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over layered ingredients.
7. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until thermometer inserted into the center reads 160°F.
Check Out Our
Get a sneak-peek of the new Food Network recipe page and give us your feedback.See it Now!