1. COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
2. MEANWHILE, cook sausage in deep large skillet on medium-high heat 10 to 12 min. or until done, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain; return sausage to skillet.
4. Add spinach and tomatoes; cook 2 min. or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
5. DRAIN pasta; return to pan.
6. Add sausage mixture and cheeses; mix lightly.
Substitute ground beef or turkey for the Italian sausage.
Prepare using penne pasta.
Prepare using regular KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Total fat: 10 g
Sodium: 700 mg
Carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary fiber: 2 g
Protein: 14 g