Best on the Block Party Prep
Simple DIY tips to make your party set-up the best on the block.
DIY Popcorn Cones
What you'll need:
- Double-Sided Tape
- Craft Paper
- Lay a strip of double-sided tape to the edge of an 8 1/2-by-11-inch sheet of craft paper.
- Pinch the corner of the craft paper and roll into a cone.
- Scoop popcorn into the cone.
DIY Wine Spritzer Station
What you'll need:
- 1-Inch Spade Bit Drill
- Sectioned Plastic Bucket
- Wooden Crate
- Hook and Loop Fastener
- Box of White Wine
- Box of Rose Wine
- Ice Packs
- Raspberry Seltzer
- Lime Seltzer
- Wooden Sign
- Permanent Marker
- Wooden Board or Cutting Board
- 2 Long Galvanized Buckets
- Cups and Straws
- Optional: Fresh Raspberries, Fresh Lime Wedges
- Drill 2 holes with a 1-inch spade bit in the side of a sectioned plastic bucket towards the bottom.
- Attach the bucket to a wooden crate using a hook and loop fastener.
- Place a wine bag in each side of the bucket and pull the spouts through the holes.
- Add ice packs on the sides of each bag of wine.
- Label each spout with their spritzer seltzer pairing on the wooden signs.
- Attach the signs with a hook and loop fastener.
- Attach a wooden board or cutting board on top of the sectioned bucket using a hook and loop fastener.
- Place a galvanized bucket filled with seltzer bottles on top of each section of the bucket.
- Add cups, straws and garnishes if using next to the spritzer station.
Be party-ready with this easy DIY project that will keep your table wind- and bug-proof!
Take your 4th of July bash to the next level with these fun and easy party ideas!
Your summer soirees are about to heat up because party planner to the stars Marcy Blum is revealing all the latest party trends!
Be prepared for an epic party in the parking lot with these easy ideas from The Kitchen!
The holiday season is just around the corner and to start gearing up, The Kitchen suggests a fully stocked pantry. Here are some tips that will assist you in setting up the perfect pantry for holiday baking.
Here are the the best ways to meal prep some of your favorite veggies.
All it takes to transform the chicken breasts you know and love is to stuff them with some of your favorite flavors and ingredients.
Check out these hilarious bloopers of the cast of The Kitchen.
Throw a scary-good Halloween party with these frightfully easy and delicious party food crafts that are sure to impress your guests!
Throw a great summer party with our easy tips for pleasing a crowd. We'll show you how to upgrade your favorite dishes and let your guests customize their cocktails with these new ideas for food, drinks and more!