No-Fail Party Prep
Be party-ready with this easy DIY project that will keep your table wind- and bug-proof!
Double-Duty Table Weights
What you'll need:
- Decorative stones
- Four 15-inch galvanized buckets
- 4 lavender plants
- 4 pieces of ribbon
- 4 clothespins
- Add decorative stones to one of the galvanized buckets.
- Place a lavender plant on top of the stones.
- Attach one end of a piece of ribbon to the bucket's handle with a clothespin.
- Bunch up a corner of your tablecloth and attach the other end of the ribbon with a knot and a bow.
- Place the completed table weight on the ground next to the table.
- Repeat the process to make a total of 4 table weights for all corners of your table.
Take your 4th of July bash to the next level with these fun and easy party ideas!
Your summer soirees are about to heat up because party planner to the stars Marcy Blum is revealing all the latest party trends!
Learn how to transform everyday barbecue sauce so that it has the flavors you're craving.
Be prepared for an epic party in the parking lot with these easy ideas from The Kitchen!
The holiday season is just around the corner and to start gearing up, The Kitchen suggests a fully stocked pantry. Here are some tips that will assist you in setting up the perfect pantry for holiday baking.
Before you pig out, dress up your backyard to look like a BBQ joint with these simple DIY ideas.
Summer is winding down, but it's not too late to throw one more outdoor party and go out with a bang! We're getting one last taste of summer with these fun, new party ideas. The Kitchen and party planner Mary Giuliani teamed up to make a memorable summer party with "snacktivities" for all ages.
Hosting a crowd at a backyard cookout or potluck? Try this trick from the pros on The Kitchen.
See how the cast of The Kitchen created can-do decorations and fresh bites for a Mother's Day tea party.
Hear from the co-hosts of The Kitchen to learn their top tips for what not to do the next time you entertain.