No-Fail Party Prep
Be party-ready with this easy DIY project that will keep your table wind- and bug-proof!
Double-Duty Table Weights
What you'll need:
- Decorative stones
- Four 15-inch galvanized buckets
- 4 lavender plants
- 4 pieces of ribbon
- 4 clothespins
- Add decorative stones to one of the galvanized buckets.
- Place a lavender plant on top of the stones.
- Attach one end of a piece of ribbon to the bucket's handle with a clothespin.
- Bunch up a corner of your tablecloth and attach the other end of the ribbon with a knot and a bow.
- Place the completed table weight on the ground next to the table.
- Repeat the process to make a total of 4 table weights for all corners of your table.