Up Your Tailgate Game with This Dessert Display
Make this simple DIY project and your dessert will score the winning touchdown!
Double-Duty Dessert Display
What you'll need:
- A plastic container with a lid, large enough to accommodate your dessert
- Insulated box liners, enough to fully line the container
- 1-inch spade drill bit
- 1 piece green felt, at least as large as the lid of your container
- White tape
- Hook and loop tape
- 2 plastic goalposts
- Line the inside of the plastic container with insulated box liners.
- Drill 2 holes on either end of the lid using the spade drill bit.
- Close the lid.
- Measure and cut a piece of felt to cover the lid.
- Cut 2 holes on either end of the felt to match up where you drilled the lid holes.
- Use white tape to make "yard lines" on the "turf."
- Attach the turf to the lid of the box using hook and loop tape.
- Insert the goalposts through the holes in the lid.
- Transport the dessert inside the box, then display your dessert on top at game time!
Never underestimate the importance of ice at your party! We've got some easy ways for you to up your ice game at your next get-together.
Up your tailgating game with these hot gadgets that are ready to party. Check them out--they'll make your tailgate the best spot in the lot.
Transform your tailgate menu with these easy dips from The Kitchen’s co-hosts.
We've got a simple solution for keeping track of your drinks at a tailgate.
This easy DIY will dazzle!
Go the whole 9 yards with these sweet treats!
This fresh and fun idea is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next tailgate!
Sometimes, despite our best intentions, things go wrong when baking. We've got a couple of common dessert fails that our viewers sent in. We'll tell you what went wrong and how to fix it!
Whether you're using your go-to guacamole recipe or a store-bought brand, these add-ins will kick the flavor up a notch on everyone's favorite dip.
Summer is in full bloom, so your garden should be too. The Kitchen is here with a few easy tips to keep your garden growing and looking lush. We're coming to you with some "Green Thumbs Up" ideas to set your garden on the path to perfect paradise.