Up Your Tailgate Game with This Dessert Display
Make this simple DIY project and your dessert will score the winning touchdown!
Double-Duty Dessert Display
What you'll need:
- A plastic container with a lid, large enough to accommodate your dessert
- Insulated box liners, enough to fully line the container
- 1-inch spade drill bit
- 1 piece green felt, at least as large as the lid of your container
- White tape
- Hook and loop tape
- 2 plastic goalposts
- Line the inside of the plastic container with insulated box liners.
- Drill 2 holes on either end of the lid using the spade drill bit.
- Close the lid.
- Measure and cut a piece of felt to cover the lid.
- Cut 2 holes on either end of the felt to match up where you drilled the lid holes.
- Use white tape to make "yard lines" on the "turf."
- Attach the turf to the lid of the box using hook and loop tape.
- Insert the goalposts through the holes in the lid.
- Transport the dessert inside the box, then display your dessert on top at game time!